How do I get my dream job?
What would I get out of outplacement sessions at Spirit and mind ApS:
• Outplacement is a way of changing you career – maybe to another type of job sector.
• Outplacement is a way to realize new career opportunities and reviewing and getting a new perspective the way you look upon yourself, your application and CV.
• Being fired can be a starting point for outplacement sessions to find new career path-ways.
• If you are feeling stuck and that you are not getting anywhere in life outplacement can be a way of going in a different and more preferred direction.
• Stress and frustration can cloud our mind to what we want and what positions would be giving us joy and fulfilment.
• If you don’t know your skills and cannot see the possibilities in the job marked.
• If you have problems writing applications and CV’s that make you stand out and becoming unique
• Finding a job that matches your interests and intentions and that gives you energy.
• How to spot jobs and seek out unlisted/unannounced jobs and do spontaneous applications that potentially can make you go to work happy.
Imagine yourself going to work happy and being surrounded with people that respond to you in ways that you like and that is giving you energy and fulfilment. Imagine coming home still having energy and resources to enjoy your time off.
Outplacement session in Spirit and Mind ApS is based upon the narrative approach. Upon the stories we tell about our professional identities.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 23397673
Spirit and Mind ApS wishes that therapy, coaching, outplacement and couples therapy is a possibility for all people, therefore Spirit and Mind ApS offers:
Student discount if your show a valid student card
Discount to unemployed and people that are retired from work
No discount is given on couples therapy
Sessions also in Danish