Spirit and Mind ApS is a coaching a therapy company situated at Frederiksberg. We work with coaching, outplacement and individual and couples therapy – and we are now able to provide this in English to our non-Danish speaking customers.
Spirit and mind ApS also provides coaching and therapy via Skype and web-camera.
To private persons we provide individual and couples therapy.
We are specialized in coaching and psychotherapy using the narrative approach. The narrative approach is using storytelling as a basis for the sessions. This means that we look at the problem stories and your preferred stories. We use externalization to separate the problem from you allowing us to look at the problem with an outside view, giving more room to act instead reacting. The founder of the narrative approach Michael White defined this process of the session by the following frase: It is the problem that is the problem, not the person that is the problem.
Themes for individual and couples therapy could be:
• Bullying and low self-esteem and confidence
• Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, over eating)
• Anxiety and crises
• Loneliness and depression
• Death, loss, grief and separation
• Boyfriend/girlfriend sorrows
• Family Relationship
• Adult child of alcoholic
• Alcohol and abuse issues
• Cultural and ethnic issues
• Transition phases in life
• The psychological side to the physical ailments
Themes for life coaching could be:
• Change of food, diets and stopping to smoke
• Change, habits and way of thinking
• Single life, dating and relationship
• Stress in the private life
• Studying and education
• Conflict resolution
• Personal development
• Personal appearance and presentation skills
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 23397673
Spirit and Mind ApS wishes that therapy, coaching, outplacement and couples therapy is a possibility for all people, therefore Spirit and Mind ApS offers:
Student discount if your show a valid student card
Discount to unemployed and people that are retired from work
No discount is given on couples therapy
Sessions also in Danish